Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Stop Doing That! Five New Year's Resolutions

As we start crafting our 2012 New Year's Resolutions, check out these ideas from HBR on what we can stop doing to make life more enjoyable and balance the work/B-school demands in the upcoming year.

I think I'll put a couple of these to use to help minimize stress and (hopefully) better manage the pressure I put on myself to perform at 110% 24/7.  It gets tiring after a while!

Check out the Five Activities the Harvard Business Review suggests we stop doing, and I hope the article will inspire you to come up with your own ideas on things you can do to make your life easier in 2012.  If you brainstorm any doozies, feel free to add some comments to the post!

Warmest wishes for a Healthy and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment